Having clubs that fit you correctly is crucial to your performance.
Offering Revolutionary Fitting Solution
Our fitting method differs from others because we fit your clubs to your physical dimensions. Other companies fit your swing; when you fit a swing with flaws, the fit will only function “properly” when said flaws are present.
Your optimum size can be determined at our site in Seattle, WA. Measurements are taken and entered into our fitting algorithm to determine your precise fit.
We hold demo days at multiple authorized golf courses and facilities. On site, our fitting professionals use our real-time fitting app to provide your optimal fit. Be sure to visit our Events page to check for future activities.
*Our Trackman 4 is available for fits at our location and at our Seattle area demo days.
If you are not located near one of our fitting locations, our online fitting evaluation is here. Once you submit your evaluation, we will determine your optimum fit (DFS size, model and set make up, shaft type and flex, and grip size) and a PDF with your exact specifications will be emailed. If you have launch monitor data you can attach it to your evaluation.
A full specs sheet can be purchased, which includes a length and lie angle as well as grip size for each club in your set. This can be used to purchase other club brands or adjust your current set.
To play your best your clubs must fit, getting the proper shaft length and lie angle is critical.
Discovering your optimum fit relies on two key factors that are unique for each player and based on your physical dimensions.
Two key factors:
1. Height of the golf club off of the ground: The distance from the ground to the top of the grip.
2. Ball spacing: The distance from the ball to where your hands hang vertically at address.
Today’s Fitting Methods
Our Dimensional Fitting Method
- Anyone, anywhere can be fitted correctly
- Fast and accurate
- Results are fact based, objective
- Fit is based on your physical dimensions, not your swing motion
- Fit allows for proper swing motion
- Fit facilitates sustainable improvement
- New golfers can be fitted properly
Swing-Based Fitting Methods
- Fit must be completed in person
- Results are trial and error based, subjective
- Flaws in the swing effect the fit. The fit only functions “properly” when said flaws are present
- Inconsistency in swing motion, which swing do you choose?
- Improvement is difficult
- New golfers cannot be fitted effectively this way
One size does not fit all!
The few manufacturers that offer fitting do not complete it effectively. The club head lie angle is not balanced with the shaft length and therefore it results in compromised posture and incorrect ball spacing (shown below).
Benefits Of Dimensional Fitting
- Optimal fit = optimal performance
- Increased distance
- Better balance
- Consistent contact
- Improved rotational efficiency
- Facilitates sustainable improvement
- Lower scores
- More fun!
Get Your Proportional Fit Today
Feel free to send us an email with any questions or inquiries and we will get back to you within 48 hours.